Double knitted winter mittens for newborns. Crafted from certified Oeko-Tex Standard 100 merino wool. The attached string prevents the mittens getting lost. Suitable up to 1 year.
Advantages of wool mittens:
- Natural material
- Adaptability to the shape of the hand, even when wearing gloves for a long time, they keep the shape.
- Very good insulation against moisture.
- Even if the wool is slightly damp, it still warms up.
- Warmth – dry heat.
The most suitable method of maintenance:
- Wash only by hand in a detergent bath at a maximum temperature of 30-40 ° C.
- After washing, rinse several times in clean lukewarm water.
- Squeeze out the water gently – without twisting.
- After washing, spread out on a flat surface, carefully level to its original shape and allow to dry.
- 100% merino wool Oekotex standard 100.
Made in Slovakia.